From daring escapes by tough women to chivalrous men swooping in to save the day, Kishan Paul’s creativity switch is always in the ‘on’ position. If daydreaming stories were a college course, Kish would graduate with honors. Mother of two beautiful children, she has been married to her best friend for over 16 years. With the help of supportive family and friends, she balances her family, a thriving counseling practice, and writing without sinking into insanity.
Her award winning contemporary romance, Blind Love, was released with Samhain Publishing in June 2016 and her suspense/thriller, The Second Wife, was self published in November 2016. The Second Wife is a Maggie Award for Excellence Finalist and an Amazon 2016 Kindle Book Awards Semi-Finalist. If you want a taste of her work, check out her free contemporary romance novella, Taking the Plunge.
- What is their purpose in the story?
- Depth (three-dimensional)
- Not boring or predictable but also not extremely inconsistent
- AVOID STEREOTYPES
3. What makes him/her a good hero?
4. Emotional parts of your character
- Human. Flaws make them lovable and they grow.
- What makes them flawed?
- Their past impacts their present (family etc.)
- What’s their emotional struggle in your story?
- Obstacles they must overcome in the story and how it changes them