Have you completed a rough draft of your book but have no idea how to tackle your edits?
Have your submission efforts netted a full request from an editor or agent only to end in rejection after they’ve reviewed your manuscript? Do you want to learn how to edit like a professional editor? Then you are a prime candidate for this Self-Editing Workshop by Entangled Publishing Co-Owner and Editor Liz Pelletier.
- When: Saturday, June 22, 2013
- Where: Andrea’s Restaurant, 3100 19th Street, Metairie, LA 70002 (map)
- Time: 8:30am – 4:00pm with pitches from 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Cost: SOLA Members $85/ Non-members $90 (Early registration ends June
- Late registration (June 2-10) SOLA Members $95/ Non-members $100
- Registration includes light breakfast and lunch.
- Space for the workshop and pitches is limited. Sign up early to ensure your spot.